Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Walking & Hair

I walked in one morning when I hadn't heard any Lila sounds in a minute and found her sitting in her cart. Before I could get my camera, she ended up like this, which was still cute.
 Then, she decided that she would try walking, which she is getting pretty good at most of the time.

 She would really like to be walking and in some ways, I wish she was walking too.

And yes, she is growing out her hair. And yes, it's driving me crazy.  This is where I'm not a very good baby girl mom. But we're in it for the long haul and already have an appointment to even it out (although it's 4 weeks from now, which is the amount of time my hair lady told me to wait). I'm getting better at doing her hair. But it's a skill to be acquired. Who knew??

No comments: