Last weekend we were lucky enough to get to spend Elena's 3rd birthday with her at the Transportation Museum. I can't believe we've never been there! So much to do and so much that was right up Nate's (and Lila's) alley.
The sweet birthday girl - 3 years old and about to become a big sister!
They had a costume section, of course Nate loved that part. He has always liked to dress up.
Lila even let some other special people hold her - I was very surprised! But Lee & Kathy love her so much that I'm sure she can sense it.
About to blow out the candle!
Lila Lou sitting at the table like a big girl. No cake for her though - she has to be 1 year old! Which is going to be here before I know it:(
My handsome big boy - he liked this pirate ship too.
Nate liked the museum so much that Scott took him back on Sunday to do the whole deal. We just couldn't do it with Lila the day before, it wasn't going to work out in our favor!
I LOVE this picture!
Happy Birthday Sweet Elena! Thanks for including us in your fabulous party!
No comments:
Post a Comment