- I feel a huge sense of accomplishment when I manage to dress both of my kids in temperature appropriate clothing on a given day. Especially this time of year when it's 49 in the morning and 85 by 5 PM. It's a skill.
- I care about the Cardinals alot more when the Braves are involved. Or when they make the playoffs. Which had a very direct correlation this year.
- My 5, almost 6-year old is finally realizing that all kids aren't the same. I'm proud of his kind, considerate nature and heartbroken all at the same time.
- I'm dreading winter.
- My baby, not so much of a baby anymore, is erratic on her wake up time. Sometimes it's really early, sometimes it's not. I don't know whether I like this better than knowing exactly what time she is going to wake up everyday.
- What was I (or we) thinking to have a November birthday, Thanksgiving, December birthday, and Christmas all in the span of 5 weeks.
- My kids definitely have the "if you pretend you can't hear me, I'll just talk louder" mentality.
- I think my next house is going to have to have a little more carpet.
- We have a really hard time spreading the weekly homework packet over 4 nights like we are supposed to - Nate is a homework machine. For now.
- My love for smocked clothes is unhealthy.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Deep Thoughts By Abatha Boyle
Do y'all remember that skit on Saturday Night Live, "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy?" Well I do. That's what came to mind today as I prepared to share a few random thoughts I have floating around in my head. Sometimes you just have to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment