Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Botanical Gardens

Last weekend, we went to the Botanical Gardens on Saturday morning.  Sadly, sometimes our Saturdays just get away from us and by the time we decide to head out, it's somebody's nap time, or somebody has to eat, or somebody just doesn't feel like leaving the house (not naming any names). So in the middle of last week, I told Scott that I wanted to go to the Botanical Gardens on Saturday morning, so write it down.  We made it there, albeit a little bit after I wanted to get there. 

Lila had a little rest in her stroller, and woke up just in time to get put on this sheep.  She did not particularly like being on there with Nate, much to his dismay. 
 But enjoyed being on there by herself.  She was so proud!
 Nate had a great time of course, climbing and swinging and sliding.
 We found this chair last time we were there and it is a perfect King's chair!
Since Scott was manning the camera, I managed to get individual pictures taken with both of my kids. Red letter day!

No comments: