Here's a few new photos of our multi-named child...
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Lila Lou
I've always made up names for the ones I love, especially pets and kids. Nate has many names that I call him on a daily basis - whatever fits the mood - and my cat, well Kitty Paus is a permanent nickname and we've never called her by her real name, Tess. Anyway, Lila is no exception, she already has lots of nicknames, Lila Lou, Sister, Sister Lou, the Baby Sister (Nate won't shake that one...it's ok with me:)), Lila D, and so on...
Here's a few new photos of our multi-named child...
Meeting the KP - Lila was way more excited than the sweet Kitty P. KP won't even acknowledge her or walk past her bouncy seat. Straight up in denial.
Here's a few new photos of our multi-named child...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
KP is as big as Lila. :-)
Post a Comment