Friday, December 24, 2010

Lila - 4 weeks

This blogging about not just one kid, but 2...it's a workout. I think I need an assistant. Lila is 4 weeks old today and is doing great. She's eating and sleeping well and I'm anxious to see how much she's grown when we go to the doctor next week. She's starting to coo just a teeny tiny bit and scrunch up her face when she's happy. Her favorite sound is Nate's voice and will turn her head when she hears him. He's so sweet to his little sister and has even taken to composing songs for her. My favorite is "Lila Louuuuuu, don't cry pleeeeeease...," sung in his best sing song voice. Love it. She loves the bath and will skooch down so far that the water comes up to her ears and when I pull her up, she cries. And when she has to get out of the bath, she cries. Guess I'm going to get my swimmer after all.

This picture makes her hair look darker but I don't think it really is - sometimes it looks like it is going to take a turn but then I change my mind. I can tell her eyelashes are a little darker, but her eyebrows are still almost invisible because they are so white. She is definitely more fair skinned than me or Nate, and gets that from Scott.

We love you Lila Lou - Happy 4 weeks!

No comments: