- Lila is a week old!
- Successful trip to the Botanical Gardens with both kids...by myself
- Dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant where we managed to have a great time - and Scott and I even got to sit by each other (Nate demanded that he sit by Lila...well OK, go for it)
- Wearing real clothes outside the house!
- Lila's "sleeping in" habits in the morning. Scott & I don't really know what it's like to have a kid that wakes up AFTER you in the morning
- Christmas tree & decorations up!
- First beer & margarita in 9 months - on different nights of course
- Clean house & clean clothes - ahhhhh...
- And most of all, we still have our sanity after a week with 2 kids! Life is great, beer is good and yes, I'm sure we will be crazy at some point...(c'mon, you know the song...)
Nate at the Botanical Gardens...they had a see & spy game and he loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment