Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Nate!

My little boy, who is not so little anymore, turns 5 years old today. How can it be? He was just a tiny infant like yesterday. Except he wasn't. But it seeeems like he was!

Nate is the light of our lives. He keeps us on our toes and is constantly reminding us why he was not meant to be an only child :) He is smart, funny and likes a solid routine, like his mother. His major obsessions right now are Legos and Star Wars characters. He.cannot.get.enough.

Many of you have probably heard me call my firstborn "Nate P." I do it in public alot and get asked what his middle name is...no, it doesn't start with P. When he was just a baby, he had a sleep sack called Kid-O-Potamus. That morphed into the nickname of Nate-O-Potamus, which morphed into Nate P. Remember? I like me some nicknames. Nate P definitely stuck and he still allows me to call him that, at least for a little while longer. I'll hold on as long as I can!

Happy Birthday Nate-Nate! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Amanda Odom said...

I am glad Nate got our message last night! We missed talking to him, but hope we can tonight! I can't believe he is 5 either. Happy Birthday Nate!