Saturday, December 11, 2010

Friday Follies

I think Nate and I had the best day since Lila was born yesterday - everything seemed to fall in place and be "normal" for one day. And you know how I love me some normal!

We hung out at the house in the morning and Nate fed Lila, which he still loves to do. She's learning to keep up with him if he moves the bottle too fast. Good for her neck muscles :) No, really, we sit with him and coach him so that he can be the best bottle feedin' big brother around.

Love his face in this picture - pretty much sums him up!

After a visit to the post office and Chik-fil-A, we all took a much needed rest. Nate wandered upstairs after being asleep in his room and crawled into bed with me and fell back asleep. So all 3 of us were in our room resting. Nate and I in the bed and Lila in her bouncy on the floor. Nothing like hearing your children breathe on either side of you and knowing they are peacefully sleeping.

It was warm yesterday so we packed up and headed to the park - Lila's first trip, although she didn't see much of it.




We took our brand new stroller that Mimi & Paka got for us so that we can tote around 2 kids. Even though Nate is a little old for a stroller, this one has a flat seat and a place for him to stand, so it is age appropriate. I thought I would need something to keep him contained when we were out and sometimes his little legs don't want to keep up with mine. Sit & Stand Stroller = Problem Solved. Thanks Mimi & Paka!

All in all, it was a great 2nd week for all of us. Looking forward to what Lila's 3rd week will bring!

No comments: