Friday, October 9, 2015

IKEA and Chick-Fil-A

The two most important announcements around our parts are that IKEA and Chick-Fil-A opened this fall. So within 5-10 minutes of our house we can be at the IKEA or at Chick-Fil-A. And everything is now right in the world. 

I've been wanting to get the kids dressers for their rooms for a while. We've been using their closets supplemented by baskets / drawers since they were babies. And that's worked well for us. But now that they are getting bigger, it was time to use up some of their precious room space for dressers. 

I held off on the purchases because I knew IKEA was coming to town. We waited until the initial shock wore off and chose a week day for the excursion. I say excursion, but it was approximately 11 minutes from our house. I feel so lucky! 

I was trying to take a picture outside but the crowd was rushing behind me, so this is all I got. 
Playing inside while we were looking around. They have strategically placed these kid zones throughout the store. Genius.
After we got done shopping, I told Lila she could play at SMALand. I didn't realize it was a check-in play facility. I told her I would stay right outside while she played. She had a blast! I asked if she would rather play in there when I had to shop next time and she said absolutely! Now if that's not genius, I don't know what is.
We were quite hungry after our shopping, so we hit up Chick-Fil-A.
We are so glad to have one so close to our house now!!
We found exactly what we were looking for at IKEA. The dressers are being assembled and then I'll have pictures!

No comments: