Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Dressers

I'm so glad I waited until IKEA arrived to do something about getting the kids dressers. It couldn't have been easier, really. I looked online before we went, so I had a good idea of what I wanted for both of the room configurations. 

Of course, they had exactly what we needed. Lila's dresser, which has a big drawer at the bottom for all of her costumes! I'm planning to replace the pulls with silver ones to match her room better. 
Nate's room is a little odd in that it has so many windows. This means he has great natural light streaming in all the time, but not so much wall space. So I knew the dresser needed to be tall and skinny. I didn't think I would be able to find what I was looking for, but lo and behold, IKEA had exactly what we needed!
Both dressers are good quality and were much less expensive that I had planned. Score!

No comments: