Monday, June 30, 2014

Week in Pictures

I feel like I only take pictures on the weekends, so last week, I tried to record our week's adventures on my phone. Some pretty good stuff happens even on the week days. 

Nate posing with his ribbon from the 1st swim meet. He was sad they didn't get one after they swam, so he was very excited that they handed them out at practice!
I picked up Lila on Monday afternoon, and glanced back at her when we were stopped at a stoplight. Who knew I was the chauffeur of a movie star!
On Tuesday, after her bath, she curled up to watch Doc McStuffins on the couch. With her sunglasses on.
Then, on Wednesday, she hopped in the car to go to school with her crown on. A princess and a movie star in the same week. I'm a lucky mom.  (Note: It's water play days at school, so her outfit looks much the same every day. Yes, I hate it.)
Nate swam in his 2nd swim meet on Thursday. He did great! His form is very good, and now I just have to light his competitive fire. He's figuring out what the BLUE ribbon means:)
Lila went to my parents house a day early to get her weekend started. So I had some special one on one time with Nate. We went to Bread Co and to get some new soap at Bath & Body. It was a great date!
 Happy Monday!

No comments: