Wednesday, June 4, 2014

2nd Grade Wrap-Up

Nate's last day of 2nd grade was May 23rd. We couldn't have asked for a better year for him. His teacher, Mrs. S., was exactly who he needed to encourage him to be the best student he can be. We are very excited that Nate gets to have her for 3rd grade. The second year of the loop is always the best because there are no school starting jitters. Everything is the same and it's so nice for the students and the parents! 

Nate received 2 awards for High Excellence this year: Personal & Social Growth and Reading, Writing, Math & Inquiry (Social Studies/Science). 
We are so proud of him! He has grown so much this year physically, academically, and socially. I was in England on his last day, so I didn't get a comparison picture from the 1st day to the last day of school. The above was taken yesterday and the below on the first day of 2nd grade.
Nate has a few camps to attend this summer, but his big activity is swim team! He started this week and so far so good. He even went so far to tell me on a scale of 1-10, it was a 10! So thankful:)

We are so very proud of you Nate! I'll go ahead and be cliche` and say I can't believe you are a 3rd grader! How can it be?!?

No comments: