We had special visitors last weekend. Mimi, Aunt Amanda, Noah, Gavin & Levi came to see us! After a freezing cold Friday night, it was a beautiful fall weekend.
It was Scott's birthday on Saturday - Happy Birthday Scott! - and we treated him to carving pumpkins with the boys. :)
Really. I think he enjoyed doing it. I also made him a birthday cake - Better Than Anything cake - but I didn't take a picture. That part of the night got a little crazy.When we used to get together with a few less children, the cameras were always in use. But add a few more chillins and the cameras don't come out as often. But here's one of sweet Gavin.
The boys, eating their dinner. Their conversations remind me so much of Hamil and my cousins Evan, Brian, and David at family dinners back in the day. Hilarious.
Sweet Lila, the lone girlio. She handles it pretty well and keeps up nicely. She is a Total Mess. Her latest catch phrase is "What are you doing, Mom?" I'm not sure I'm ready for the follow you around, ask you WHAT and WHY non-stop. But it's cute. I'll enjoy it.
Saved the best for last - handsome Levi made his first visit to St. Louis. He is so very sweet and we loved having him here!
1 comment:
Little Levi is getting big! This looks like great family time. I am glad Scott had a good birthday.
Post a Comment