Thursday, October 11, 2012

Baseball Rivalry

I'm a little behind on posting these pictures...this  one was back when Scott was happy about baseball. i.e. before the Braves lost. He & Nate were on opposite sides because as Nate told him, "Dad, my teacher likes the Cardinals, OK?"
 

We went to our local hangout, The Post, to watch the game. It was CRAZY, but fun to see all the insane Cardinals fans.

Lila didn't have any Braves or Cardinals stuff that fit, so we went with pumpkins. I may or may not have taught her to say "No Braves Dad." That's terrible of me.

Jason & Scott toasting to Chipper Jones last Friday. In Scott's words, "Totally cheesy and totally us."
I concur.
I'm thankful to get to watch a little more Cardinal baseball - although I would have cheered for the Braves if they would have won last week. I don't think Scott is rooting for the Cardinals...yet. It's contagious.

No comments: