We were supposed to go to Homecoming at Mizzou this weekend, but with the early parade and game time, it wasn't going to be possible with Nate's last art class. I was sad, but we had a million bajillion things to do around the house, so it worked out for the best. We are very proud of our Tigers for getting their first SEC win. And it was nice to tell Scott that Missouri beat Kentucky by more than Georgia did. But then Georgia went and beat Florida, so I guess the moral victory goes to them this weekend.
Our weekend started off with this little girl wearing her new-to-her sparkly boots. My dear friend Nicole in Nashville sent these back with me last week and they were a huge hit! Nicole passes us a mess of clothes from her precious daughter and it is such a blessing! Not having to go to the store to pick out cute clothes? I'll take it - it's like having a personal shopper:) This is one of the first pictures I can see me in her face. I usually think she looks nothing like either of us! Wish it was better quality.
Nate was out of school on Friday so after a trip to the dentist, we went to Jilly's Cupcake bar. I had gotten a Living Social a few months back and decided the kids and I would take advantage of it. Lila would not cooperate with a group picture. But Nate was more than happy to oblige with a smile.
She still wouldn't look at the camera for even an individual picture, but at least I caught a smile. Albeit with her tongue hanging out.
After lunch, they devoured Halloween cupcakes. So fun!
This is Lila trying to figure out who's birthday it was:)
Good productive weekend as we head into Halloween week and the first of November! This year has flown by and in less than a month, my little girl will be 2! Happy day.
2 comments:
You are so welcome! I'm so glad you can use it! She is so stinkin cute!
Nice dress also...LOL!
She better stop growing or you will need to pass clothes down to me! :)
Dentist then cupcakes -- I love it!!
Post a Comment