Dear Winter,
You have worn out your welcome.
Please go away.
Thanks,
Me
We picked up some snow over the weekend, and even though the winter wonderland looked pretty for about 1.3 seconds, it's time for it to go away. Very thankful for the 50+ degree temperatures in the forecast for this weekend.
Friday night was the Snowflake Ball at Lila's school. It was supposed to be last Friday, but was rescheduled due to inclement weather. Truthfully, I wasn't planning on attending. Since she'll be at this school for another 4 years, and we've already been twice with Nate, I didn't feel too bad about skipping out.
Well.
They talked it up big at school and she just knew she had to go. I still wasn't so sure, but Scott said he would take her and I was all for that.
Such a princess.
Best Dad Ever. They had a wonderful time and I laughed when I got this text while they were there.It is C-H-A-O-S. But you probably already knew that.
Yes. Yes, I did.
While Scott & Lila were partying, I took this special one to his favorite restaurant. Pei Wei. It is not my favorite restaurant, but I sacrificed. We ate and then ran over to Barnes & Noble to look around. I love spending one on one time with Nate, he's so grown up. Yes, that's a wand from Harry Potter. It goes everywhere with us.
Happy First Week of March! Here's to hoping we've turned the corner on winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment