Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up

Sometimes winter around here has to sneak back in and show us who's boss. That's what I was thinking when I opened the shades at 6:00 AM on Friday morning. There was this white stuff on my car and it took a minute for the reality to sink in that it had snowed. Now, it wasn't very much (less than 1/2 inch) and it was gone within hours, but it was enough to make us remember that it certainly can snow in March around here. Woohoo to that.

It was chilly on Friday and Saturday, so I wasn't sure we were going to make it to the Egg Hunt that was on our calendar. But the four of us suited up and went anyway, and we weren't the only ones there like I thought we might be. Scott was with Nate, so I only have pictures of Lila. And let's just say using the word "Hunt" is false advertising. There was no hunting to it. It was more like a "Egg Pick-up." But the kids were happy with their prizes.

After a little lunch and rest time, we all went to see Home at our favorite movie theater with the reclining seats. It was a cute movie. Not the greatest kid movie I've ever seen, but the kids liked it and that's all that matters.
On Sunday, it had finally started to warm up again and we were all very glad. My sweethearts before heading to Palm Sunday services. Yes, Nate is carrying a Lego set. Always.
I'm glad for a short week at school, Easter on Sunday, AND BASEBALL ON SUNDAY NIGHT!

No comments: