Lila had her very first dance recital this past weekend! She has worked very hard this year in dance class and really loved it. I took dance for many years, so it brought back lots of memories for me to walk through the classes, rehearsal and recital with her this year. I'm a proud dance mom!
Her tap dance was to "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf" and was so cute. And complete with a real live big bad wolf!
Posing with K., who has become a treasured friend. Her ballet dance was to "When You Wish Upon a Star" and was absolutely precious.
Waiting backstage between dances...the studio did a great job keeping them entertained!
Our little dance star!
She loved loved loved being on stage. The bug has definitely bitten her. She asks me every day when the next recital will be.
We loved this year of dance and can't wait until next year!
Just a note that ALL of the grandparents came to watch her recital. And NO, I didn't take a picture. I was too busy being a stage mom I guess:) But they were all here - Mimi, Paka, Nana & Wayne!
No comments:
Post a Comment