Monday, June 1, 2015

First Week of Summer

Our first full week of summer involved a lot of going to the pool. And really I hope all our weeks look exactly like it. One day, I had to run some errands, so before Scott went back to work, he made one last trip to the pool with the kids. He texted me this picture of Lila's very own choice of swimsuits.

I don't have to tell y'all that know me well that I had a coronary with all this mismatch. I texted back, Really?? You let her wear that?? He responded with LET?? Well said. Well said. She's a pistol about the attire these days.
Lila had her last swim lesson on Thursday, so we grabbed Sonic after and headed to the park for some play time. She has done so well at swimming and is officially an independent swimmer. Hallelujah.

No comments: