The weather in the STL was fantastic last weekend! I snapped these pictures from our front porch. I think I say this every year, but the leaves are really gorgeous this year.
On Friday night, we attended the Fall Festival at Lila's school. It was every bit of crazy, but the kids had fun and weren't too sad when Scott & I decided it was time for us to leave, even though it wasn't over yet. I try so hard to do those little kid crowds, but after a while my OCD kicks in and I get a little cranky. Thankfully they didn't notice we were the only ones leaving:)
On Saturday afternoon, we were able to go to Elena & Sonia's birthday party! Evan & Olga rented a bouncy house and it was a huge hit! Scott & I so enjoyed visiting with the rest of my family - Lee, Kathy, Mark and David! I didn't get many pictures because they bounced and ran around nearly the whole time, but I was able to get this one of the sweet cousins. Sonia & Lila. They are both so cute, with a hint of mischief in their eyes!
Sunday was even more gorgeous that Saturday, so we played outside most of the day. Lila decided she wanted to garden in my flower bed. Thankfully I didn't mind too much since my flowers will probably be on their way out soon.
I was pulling some weeds in the flower bed, when I saw the leaves of this hosta start to move. I jumped back and gave a little squeal. When I looked back down, I saw this bunny right next to Lila. Ah, our never ending bunny population. Lila wanted to take him in the house, but I stood my ground on that one!
We also carved pumpkins on Sunday. We meaning Scott. He lets the kids pick out their patterns and then he goes to work.
They are spoiled. I don't remember my parents getting this fancy with our pumpkins.
Lila's Kitty Cat...and Nate's Grim Reaper. Because of course.
Happy Halloween Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment