Friday, October 24, 2014

Dance Class Nostalgia

Dance class is going really well for Lila, she loves it. As for me, I am so incredibly thankful that we have a studio right down the street (literally, we could walk there if we wanted to) and that they offer a class during the day on one of her non-school days! 

I texted this picture to Jane Ellis this week to tell her that everything about sitting in the studio reminds me of her. The sights, the smells, the words, everything. We spent a lot of time in one of these, and her more than me. 
Nostalgia prompted me to ask my Mom to find a picture of JE & I doing "Put Your Little Foot" when we were younger. She couldn't find a picture of both of us, but she did find my solo shot. I'm guessing 1982 or 1983? 
I showed it to Lila and asked her if she knew who it was? She guessed me. On the 6th try. I guess I don't look much like that any more.

Bummer.

No comments: