I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I'm a list maker. And my favorite way to make a list has historically been the old fashioned way - on paper. Even with the addition of awesome tools on the iPhone and iPad. I just never got into it and thought it was more cumbersome that just writing it down.
Then Scott got a new job and he started helping out with the grocery shopping. And the written list actually became cumbersome. He would forget to take it with him, or would want to stop while he was out but didn't have the list. When I first read about this app on a blog I frequent, I thought to myself that it could never work for me. That it was just one of those apps that I would download and never use.
![]() |
| Wunderlist |
I currently have it setup to show lists for Target, Aldi, Schnucks, and Scott's To-Do (he put that in there by the way). I have it downloaded to my iPhone and iPad, as well as on my PC. So if I think of something, I immediately add it. Because I'm bad about not getting everything I need at the store because I forgot to write it down.
I'm sure to you savvy peeps this is so last year. But even as a latecomer, it's slowly becoming one of my favorite apps. So if you need something to simplify procurement at your house, try it!

No comments:
Post a Comment