Meet the newest member of our family...
Truman Baxter Boyle
Named after the Missouri Tigers and the Georgia Bulldogs. I'll have you know I offered for Baxter to be the first name, but the kids chose Truman.
Tears.
Truman comes to us from my aunt Lee. My kids got to meet him a few weeks ago when we were in Costa Rica. My mom sent us a picture of the kids holding Truman with the subject line "Can we have this kitten?"
Um.
I don't know who can answer NO to a kitten and kids that you haven't seen in 5 days.
Not us.
So when Truman was ready to leave him mother, he came to live with us.
We love him.
Kitty P?
Not so much.
2 comments:
He is precious! And, of course, it's nice to see the Bulldogs win out! I am not sure if Scott told you, but when Noah was praying the other night, he prayed that KP and the kitten would be friends. I'll tell him to keep praying!
Truman! I love it! He is very precious. How is Kitty P getting along? Has it be traumatic?
Post a Comment