We had a fairly low-key weekend. It was an OK-weather day on Friday, but then was cold on Saturday and rainy on Sunday. So the weather did not get a passing grade this weekend. But we found other stuff to do. Miraculously.
Scott was doing a project on our basement stairs banister and had out the blue painting tape. Lila helped herself to some and had the best time moving the tape back and forth on the living room walls. Who knew this could keep her occupied!?!
Friday afternoon was sunny, not overly warm, but Nate worked on his Star Wars characters while Scott was cleaning up the yard.
I messed with these pictures and now they have a blue tint. I'll have to figure out how to get it off! He lost the first one of his front teeth last week. Growing up too fast. Although this is only the 3rd tooth he's lost so far and some kids in his class have already lost them all.
Lila found a small canister of playdoh in her toy box and played with it for a little while last week. When she asked to do it this weekend, I said, "Ya know? I think we have a whole slew of playdoh and toys somewhere."
I found it and they occupied themselves 3 or 4 times over the weekend with this mess.
Yes, mess. It makes a mess. I learned not to clean it up after they were done because as soon as it was clean, they wanted to get it out again.
We also had a fabulous dinner with the Haas clan on Sunday night. David, Kimi, Evan, Olga, Elena & Sonia came to our house for dinner and I didn't take one single picture. Sadly. But we had a great time and laughed hard.
Have a great last few days of January! Spring will be here soon, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment