After Christmas Day, I didn't take my camera out much - but here are some iPhone pics from our adventures over the rest of the holiday.
This was actually on Christmas day and lest you worry about Lila's safety, we were safely stopped when this was taken. We went out to feed the cows and she loves to talk to them. Although apparently she does not want them to get in the car with us. She only asked 211 times while we were out. Cows not get in da car wif us?
Mimi & Paka arrived on Friday and brought the cold, snowy weather with them to STL. We had to warm up on Saturday night by eating at Dressel's in CWE. It was recently on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. I don't consider it to be any of these things but was excited to know that I had actually eaten somewhere that was on DDD before it was cool!
On Sunday, I traveled down to Bonne Terre to meet Em & Ben and pick-up Bluet, who would be staying with us while her parents were on the NYE float trip. It was in the 40s this day so we hit up the zoo. We weren't alone. The STL Zoo is amazing like that.
Paka joined us and helped corral all the kids. We needed him.
Sweet Bluet. She was a pleasure to have with us. It made me think back to how crazy I was last year when I kept all 3 of them by myself. With some help from Lee & Sarah. All bundled up!
Bluet loves Nate. It was my trick for getting her to go where I needed her to go. Follow Nate!
She couldn't go very long at my house without a bow! Doesn't she look sweet?!
Paka teaching Lila how to play scrabble. I think she totally got it.
Hope your New Year is bright!
No comments:
Post a Comment