I tried not to complain during the heat spell. But I did.
My kids have a new passion for fighting. Guess who starts 99.9% of the love fests??
It doesn't seem possible that it's been a year since I was worried about Nate going to Kindergarten. I hope 1st grade is just as fun for him.
July 16th is coming up. It's a sad, yet happy day for me every year. It marks death, birth, and marriage. To say it's a jam packed day of emotions is an understatement.
Lila may be showing some early signs of potty training. But I think we're ignoring it. My baby just can't be ready to do anything of the sorts.
Nate has gone down both water slides at the pool, fast & slow, and jumped off the low & high dives this summer. Remember that kid that didn't like to swim?
We had to take down Lila's changing table this week. She scaled up the side of it and was sitting happily on top more than once in the past week. Scott tried to be sad, but I ignored it.
Nate really wants a dog. Bad. When we move, I keep telling him. To which his reply is "When is that?" Heck-if-I-know.
I cleaned my car out last weekend. It feels so good. Even Nate said, "It looks ALOT better, Mom."
Like he didn't have anything to do with generating the nastiness.
I'm starting to wonder how much longer I have to dress Lila my way. She's got opinions about most everything, her clothes and bows are surely coming soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment