Lila & I headed south this past weekend. The heat was getting to all of us, so Scott and I decided to divide and conquer. We both had successful weekends so I feel confident about our parenting abilities. At least for a few minutes.
Lila loves to be at my parents house. And she especially loves my Dad. I have to bring lots of extra clothes when we are there. Although I try to make her a very girly girl, she just isn't. I'll hold on to the dream a little while longer.
Quite possibly my favorite picture to date. My sweet little girl walking next to the same pond that I walked next to so many times as a little girl.
The main reason we headed south was to see this little munchkin. Oh how I love him. He is just so sweet.
Lila didn't mind me holding Thane one day, and then the next day she was fairly possessive. But she was happy here when he was snuggled safely in his carrier. So now I just need to get Nate down there to meet him!
No comments:
Post a Comment