Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Growing Lila

Sweet Lila, you are 15 months old (or were on the 26th).

I took you to the doctor on Friday for your 15 month well check-up. Turns out you weren't so well.

 I told the doctor that I thought you had allergies. He told me children your age didn't usually have allergies. I then proceeded to list off all of your "allergy" symptoms as he nodded his head politely.

As you were screaming bloody murder, he looked in your ears and informed me that you had a "pretty bad" ear infection. He said pretty bad more than once.

Guess it wasn't allergies.

 You then had to have 3 shots and a lead test. You were not happy at all and the nurse had too much small talk for your taste. You let her know that you did not like her.

But when she left the room, you were all smiles again and handed me you coat while saying "GO!"

You only spoke one word while there were people in our room and that was to answer "YA" when I asked if you were going to be mad at me.

Oh Lila, you keep us laughing and gasping for your safety. You climbed up on this toy all by yourself as if you were a gymnast in training. Over and over again you did it, grasping on the handle and stabilizing your balance before letting go. Just like a pro.

We love you baby girl, you truly get sweeter everyday...when you aren't scratching your brothers eyes out. For real. 

No comments: