Nate was out of school on Friday for a teacher development day. The last 2 weeks for him have been 4 days week because of this and MLK. I guess STL usually uses them as snow days, but :):):) we haven't had to use them yet. We are sure to get a blizzard next week since I said that, but any day over 40 in January & February is a good day. I'll take it.
We headed to Monkey Joes to burn some energy. It was either this or take the kids to the indoor pool to swim. Since I wasn't fired up about putting a swimsuit on in January, we opted for MJ.
Of course, Lila loved it. She is in fact a monkey.
Nate was battling a nasty infection so we found out later, but he managed to play for a bit before he just about crashed on the floor. He is feeling somewhat better. He is never sick, so when he goes down, it is usually for real. Little Miss, who believed she had the run of the joint.
Nate is so much more adventurous than he used to be. I'm thankful.
Here's to our 5 day week. I hope we all can survive!
No comments:
Post a Comment