We had the extreme pleasure of keeping Bluet this past weekend when her parents went on the annual NYE Float Trip. I say WE meaning me, Nate & Lila as Scott was on the same trip. So really me. And some Nate. With mucho help from my Aunt Lee on Saturday and a visit from Sarah on Friday, we survived.
The girls. Lila would prefer if Bluet would let her love on her a little more. I have no idea why Bluet doesn't want Lila putting her mouth on her all the time.
The cousins...Nate really was a big help and I truly couldn't have done it without him. We took a walk on Saturday afternoon with Lee. It was a much needed get out of the house moment.
We really enjoyed having Bluey-Blue and would welcome her back any time! She loves to dance and has the best smile. But come back after you are over bottles...I thought Lila would want to drink the bottle, but instead she just wanted to "help" Bluet feed herself. You can imagine how that went - lots of screaming from both ends:)
No comments:
Post a Comment