My parents got Nate a glow in the dark ant farm for Christmas. Right after we got home from GA, we ordered the ants. The website said that they wouldn't ship them until the temperature conditions were right, so we didn't know when we would get them. Well let me tell ya, they must be some robust ants because they arrived on one of the coldest days yet. But they were still alive, fortunately and unfortunately. I'm not a huge fan of having ants in my house. On purpose.
But Nate thought it was so cool and it really is pretty cool. Here they are setting everything up. I should have moved the drinks from the front of the picture, but I can tell you I was doing a couple of other things while they were doing this and didn't want to miss the photo op, so it was rushed.
The jokester as always. I'm sure he's giving us instructions here.
And then I tried again in Lila's room to get some pictures of him. As you can see, that turned out well.
Actually, it did turn out well. I think he's pretty darn cute. Even if he won't smile at me for real:)
No comments:
Post a Comment