If Lila will be half as photogenic as Nate, I'll be more inclined to keep skipping the professional photography fees. Nate almost always take a good picture on the first try. A few recents of the Kindergarten student.
On his way out the door one day last week...it wasn't really that cold, or maybe it was in comparison, but he loves this jacket. And he loves a hood. He'd wear it up all day if his teachers would let him.

I love his expression here...his face looks older than his years. We were at the library and he really likes this castle.

And his new obsession (why do I let Scott get him hooked on more obsessions?) - Geocaching. They have been out the last 2 weekends, even took Lila this weekend. Nate loves it and has even been able to find some all by himself. His first geocache below...

It's hard to believe it is fall and we will start thinking about the kids birthdays soon (heck, who am I kidding, I'm already half way through planning them!) I think I'm going to have to concede this year though on Nate's cake...Darth Vader black icing and my kitchen do not mix.
No comments:
Post a Comment