Saturday, September 10, 2011

Love Love Love

Why does blogger have spacing issues sometimes? If anyone knows the answer to that question, please pass it along!

Besides my wonderful husband and darling children, I thought I'd pass along a few things that I love lately.

My new lip gloss love! I have Plum Splash.


I loved this book! I read it in 2 days last weekend while Scott & Lila were out of town. Such a good, quick read!

Smockadot Kids...oh Smockadot Kids...for those of you that have girls, you seriously have to check this out. They have boy stuff too, but Scott probably wouldn't have let me dress Nate in most of the boy stuff they have:) They do a sale every night on FaceBook and you have to be there on time and grab things as they put them up. I don't watch it every night, but sometimes you can get some great deals on smocked clothes.


I love this fall-like weather! Sometimes it just feels like fall in the morning, but that's OK. The cool air in the morning is so invigorating!


I love me some Missouri Football!! Go Tigers! I hope it's a great season and that I continue to love them:)And because we follow more than one team in our household, I'll give a shout-out to the Dawgs. They are hard to love at times...oh so hard to love. But we still do!

What are you loving these days?? I have not been compensated in any way for my product loves. Just some love from my computer screen to your baby blues...or browns...or greens...or anything in between...I think I've read too many rhyming books this week.

No comments: