Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lunch Date

On Friday, Lila and had the pleasure of meeting my Mom and Aunt Mil at Crown Valley Winery in Ste. Genevieve, MO.  It was not supposed to be very pretty, but the sun came out and it was a beautiful day to sit outside! They have a great place to eat lunch and look out over farmland.  Feels like home:)

Lila has stronger separation anxiety that I think Nate did.  But maybe I just blocked it out.  She's pretty attached to me and Scott, but is getting better with the grandparents.  Outside of that, only if you're lucky.

Aunt Mil thought she was so cute, although she did tell me several times that she was a big girl.  Yes, the child hasn't met a food she didn't like. But I'd rather have it that way than what we have with Nate.  He's getting better as his growth demands get higher, but he's good on a big meal every 2-3 days. Other than that, he picks at the food. It's always been this way with him!

 She thought this ledge was made just for her and squealed with delight.

Sweet Aunt Mil...so special that Lila & I got to spend this time with her.  I long for my children to know Aunt Mil like we all do. 

And one to leave you with...Sweet Lila Lou!





No comments: