Monday, July 7, 2008

Video Games and Ladders

Nate and Scott got out the V-tech this weekend. For the first time, Nate could really play the games and make all the connections by himself...this makes me...oh so very excited! He was addicted - wanted to play it instead of nap, after nap, before dinner, after dinner, and before school this morning. Yeah.



Scott and Nate also installed a new fan in our living room. Nate's curiousity in climbing things is growing very rapidly. Usually this happens much earlier - thank goodness he is already out of the crib. Yesterday, they were at Lowe's and Scott said he turned around for 2 seconds and Nate was halfway up one of those really big ladders that they use to get stuff off the top shelf. Yeah.


1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

A similar incident happened to me with Brady at Linens and Things. I was briefly looking at something, I turn around and Brady had started climbing up one of their ladders. The chain that said "keep out" wasn't up, so he figured here I go. Geez! Scary!