I had to do a separate blog about the turtles. We went to a place called the Reptile Gardens and saw these ginormous turtles. "Gentle Giants" as they call them, but I was still not a fan of Nate getting too close. Scott told me to relax.

Nate got right in there and fed the turtle some grass. Yeah. All I kept thinking is how many years can these "Gentle Giants" handle thousands of kids patting them on the head before they snap. Scott told me to relax.

The turtle stuck his head out further to say Hi to Nate. I had to walk away. Scott told me to relax.
1 comment:
I am really proud of you. That would have made me very nervous, too! That thing is huge. Although, I am not sure who I would be more timid around. That turtle? or Kitty Pouse? :)
Post a Comment