Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Update on Nate's "Growing Up"

Nate has been saying the cutest thing lately and I had to blog about it...It all started with our conversation at the library about the "Tales of the Shrunken Heads" DVD. In an earlier post, I reported that he told me that he will watch this when he grows up. Well, since he turned 2, I have been asking him, "Even though you are 2 years old, will you still be my baby forever?" He always answers yes and it has become a joke between us.

With the addition of the conversation about the Shrunken Heads, now Nate has been telling me, "Mom, I am going to grow up, watch the Shrunken Heads, and be your baby forever!" He is so proud of himself when he gets it all out and knows that he is very cute and is sure to use it just when I am about to boil over.


1 comment:

Dave O said...

I love him so much and miss you guys a lot. lk9988 (that is from Noah)