Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Classic

Nate and I were at the library yesterday picking out books and movies for the week. He picked up a movie called "The Secrets of the Shrunken Heads" and said "Mom, I need this movie." I told him that I thought it was too long and that he probably would not like it (good tactic, huh?) He thought about it for a minute and said "I can watch that when I growed up." I looked at him with a sad smile and said, "Yes, you can." I was reflecting on what he just said, when he said in a louder voice, "Mom, I AM growing up." Whoever taught him to say this, I am looking for you...

I picked some of my favorite pictures of Nate growing up...




1 comment:

Jane-Ellis Griggs said...

Ohhhh. Ab. This is so, so sweet. Nate is growing up terribly fast. I love this little guy!