Wanna know a good way to get your friends and family to check on you???
Don't update your blog for over a month.
Done.
Thank you to all the fine peoples that checked on us!
Sigh. It's been a crazy summer. That's about all I can say. I'm going to try to catch this baby up in the next few days.
Way back at the end of June, Mimi & Paka came to visit our new house! It seems so long ago now, and there have been many furniture / decorations changes since then. But don't you love this Canoes sign that the Pooleys gave us?? I absolutely love it and it has found it's way to the 3rd Floor Lounge (Nate's name) which has turned into the Canoe room. I am so excited to have a room to decorate this way!
Chowing down on some fried chicken from Gus's! We are so excited to be literally across the street from Gus's Fried Chicken! Playing games with Mimi & Paka...this couch is now at my parents house and the rug is in the Lounge. Just when I think we haven't made any progress, these pictures remind me that we have!
On July 4th we went to the ballgame. It rained. It was cool. It was hot. It was humid. A little bit of everything during this game, but we had fun anyway!
More to come about the rest of our summer. Hard to believe the kids are back in school now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment