Lila and I have been attending the Tuesday morning story time at our local library since she started her MWF schedule for school. We've both made some great friends there and we will be sad when this sweet time comes to an end with her starting Kindergarten.
We go straight from dance so most of the time she is still wearing her leotard and tights. This week I thought her outfit was especially stylish.
She is one of the oldest kids there now, if not the oldest. But she is a good leader and it's amazing the transformation between age 3 and age 5 for how long they can sit still and listen.This week we had to run to Target right after story time, and ya know, geese on the roof is totally normal, right?
She has always loved the big red balls outside Target and almost always asks to take a picture there. I'm happy to oblige.
Tuesdays with Lila. I will miss them.
No comments:
Post a Comment