They had a really great time and she was beaming when she got home. That's the best feeling as a parent and I'm thankful that Scott truly enjoys taking her to these types of events.
While they were at the ball, I took Nate to eat at his favorite restaurant. Pei Wei. It is not my favorite restaurant, but it's good to see him smile. He did say while we were there, "Mom, aren't you glad Mr. Ryan (Pooley) took us to Pei Wei all those years ago?!?" To which I replied, yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. Ha!We hung out on Saturday, swim team, bike riding, etc...and then Scott & I went to see Hail Ceasar. Fun fact...we have not been to a movie just the 2 of us since I was pregnant with Nate. I'm just not really a movie at the theater kind of person. But I enjoyed it, even though I've heard it wasn't the Coen Brothers best movie. After the movie, we went out to eat with my parents who happened to be in town for a musical at the Fox. What a treat! We ate sushi and had a fantastic time visiting.
On Sunday, Scott took the kids swimming before heading off to work for a few hours. This one was sooooooo tired and promptly fell asleep on the couch after they got home. She couldn't fight it any longer!

No comments:
Post a Comment