Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Spring Break Part 2

We were going to be out of town leading right up to Easter, so I decided we would dye our Easter eggs and leave them in the fridge for the week. The kids were all about dyeing eggs this year! 

I told Scott that for the first time it was an enjoyable experience. Dyeing Easter eggs is one of those activities you think will be GREAT fun to do with your kids, before you actually have kids. Sort of like baking cookies and planting flowers with them. In my experience, these activities are borderline enjoyable, probably due to my Type A personality, But this year, we finally hit the jack pot on it being a pleasant activity for all involved.

That afternoon, Lila and I escaped to the nail salon to get our toenails painted for the BEACH! She is such a mess.



We had to rest up because the next day would begin our big adventure!

No comments: