Friday, February 20, 2015

Sunny Morning Baking

I've had the urge to bake lately, it's the weather maybe? After the last few weeks of Valentine's treats, I wanted to bake something different this week. So I consulted the internets, where else?

After finding a recipe that looked pretty good, Lila & I set to work on Thursday morning (in her PJs, because of course). It was a frigid morning, but extra sunny, so that was nice. Excuse the blue tape on the walls. We're getting there.
I have to say this particular recipe is quite possibly the best tasting dessert I have ever baked. No joke.
Without further ado, here is my new favorite dessert...Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Neiman Marcus Bar.  
mixandmatchmama.blogspot.com
You can find this beauty here. Make it. Thank me later. 

It was fairly easy to make and I don't think you could mess it up. I will probably bake it a little longer next time to get the middle to set some more, but trust me, it tastes divine. 

No comments: