Saturday, December 6, 2014

Wrapping Up Disney

If I was a good blogger, I would have incorporated these pictures I took on my phone into the day by day breakdown. But it just wasn't in the cards this week, and I didn't want to leave these out of the trip's photo evidence.

Driving into the magical land of Disney World!
Nate & I on the Speedway. I pushed the pedal, he steered. And I thought I was going to have to be put in traction the next day. My back still hurts thinking about it!
The Three Amigos!
If y'all only knew how much I had to bribe Lila to get this smocked outfit on her body. I got it on sale last year after Christmas, so I've had it for almost a year. The smocked Minnie Mouses with Santa hats on make me swoon. And by gosh she was going to wear it. 
The "littles" :)
I love these cousin pictures. They will be perfect for the family slideshow in 20 years. No, I'm not volunteering. 

Paka at Toy Story Mania! 
Scott & Lila getting ready to get their Toy Story Mania on - it was our favorite again this visit! 
Flashback to Nate at Toy Story Mania in 2010. 
On Saturday night, we were at Hollywood Studios after dark. The lights were amazing. 

Nate at his happiest place on earth. The Lego Store at Downtown Disney!
I can't say it enough, it was a fabulous trip. One that we will remember for a very long time. Love you Mimi, Paka & Odoms!

No comments: