On Day 2, with the Odoms & Mimi & Paka in tow, we made our way to Epcot. Spaceship Earth had no wait so we walked right in - perfect to start our visit with this classic.
After Spaceship Earth, Scott & Lila found this shuffleboard type game and she thought it was fabulous. While the big boys went to Soarin' (note: Nate HATED it when we went before, but he loved it this time!), the girls and Levi went to visit Mickey & Minnie. I can't say it enough. Lila was so cute with the characters. After our visits to the characters the day before, she made mention that she wished she had a pad for the characters to sign. Mimi rectified that and she was SO happy!
Sweet Levi and The Mouse!
Seeing Minnie again with Mimi:)
I love this picture!
Oh my, kissing Minnie. So sweet!
Now this has to be the best picture of the whole trip! I wonder if Chip or Dale are goosing Mimi?!?!
Hands to yourself Chip. Or Dale.
Y'all. This is the only family picture we got the whole trip. And isn't it a beauty. Except the opposite of that.
We also went to Hollywood Studios on Saturday. But I guess I didn't get any pictures of that except on my phone - totally different post. I'll get caught up some time.
Day 3 was back to Magic Kingdom! Up next!
No comments:
Post a Comment