My parents gave me these Toms for Christmas and I am so in love. I wear them any time the temperature is above 40 degrees and I can still justify going out without socks. They are worth it. They are the Metallic Herringbone, so they have a tiny sparkle to them, which I adore. I'm a late Toms follower, but I have to say I'm super impressed. A summer style is definitely calling my name.
 |
| Nordstorm |
Over Christmas break, one of my organizational projects was to purge all of our "baby" books from Lila's bookshelf and then re-locate the "little kid" books from Nate's bookshelf to hers. Nate was very helpful in purging his bookshelf to make room for more appropriate titles.
This is one of the books that came over to Lila's shelf. Scott gave it to Nate on his 3rd birthday so I knew it was a perfect time to break it out for Lila. She loves it. I love it. It's a great children's book. We have a sequel to it called, "Read to Tiger." It's good, but "Tiger Can't Sleep" is better. Check it out if you have young children in your life. It's entertaining and spunky.
 |
| Amazon |
I remember when I used to stalk new recipes like it was my job. Those were the good ole days. I still cook of course, but our variety is not near what it used to be. Insert this recipe. I could have it 5 nights a week and not be tired of it. I'm sure you've heard of it, or at least one that is similar, but if you aren't cooking it now, you totally should be.
Creamy Italian Chicken Crockpot...I serve it over whole grain rice.
 |
| Southern Food |
Big Happy Anniversary to Jane Ellis & Robbie Griggs today! Happy 14th!
No comments:
Post a Comment