I was very thankful that my Mom decided to come see us on Friday. Sometimes you just need your mom. And I needed mine. We hung out until Nate got out of school and then we headed to the Zoo for the Zoo Parents event. It was a blast. I think we missed it last year and well, I missed it. It was nice to be back.
Nate & Lila feeling the otter and beaver skins.
We are growing another Zoo lover. Lila loves to be free and we let her. Even though it takes twice as long.
The orangatuan was out and near the glass. Lila was all up in the business at first, but quickly decided "Yiya not yike 'at."
Even though I love this rock, I often wonder if the person that actually decided to put it at the Zoo exit was a parent. So hard to get away.
To continue the fun, we went to the Boathouse for lunch. Lila was decked out in her Missouri gear. Um, yeah. It didn't work.
My handsome boy. He went to his first art class today and had so much fun. I'm so thankful to live in a city where we can take advantage of such things. Art makes him so happy.
If Georgia wins tonight, I think I'll have to do reverse psychology and dress her in GA gear next week. I've been doing every other week but unfortunately didn't take any pictures last week so it looks like I'm partial to Missouri. I am.
Feeding the ducks. I love Scott's shadow on this one.
And where would we be without a stuffed animal to keep up with on an outing!
1 comment:
I love these pictures and hearing about your time at the zoo. Handling disappointment has always been key to being a Mizzou fan, but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy our apparel! Lila looks awfully cute in hers :) Glad your Mom could come for a visit. Do you think she would be interested in a trip to Northern England?
Post a Comment