Monday, September 17, 2012

Relaxing Weekend & Normal

We had a relaxing weekend around here. One without taking too many pictures, but with lots of thinking, lounging and college football. We hung out around our house for the most part, which was refreshing. I only left the house once on Saturday and none on Sunday. Can't remember the last time I did that, but it was nice.
 
Lila is such a character. I just can't say it enough. She is starting to string many words together to make sentences. Sentences straight from her brain and not just repeating what we say. It's neat and we love to hear her express herself.
 
She loves to color. Mostly with Nate's supplies. But I made her a little area on her table with paper and crayons in a coffee cup. She likes it, but Nate's supplies are still better. She also likes to color on the wall and the table. Thank goodness for Magic Eraser.  

 Our sweet boy lost his second tooth on Thursday night. He pulled it himself again. The permanent tooth was just about even wih the baby tooth so I guess it was time for it to come out. But I continue to be thankful that Nate will pull his own teeth. I hope it continues. One of his front top teeth is loose now - I feel the avalanche of teeth falling out is upon us.
 
Thankfully the Tigers and Dawgs both won this weekend. I know the Dawgs record is better than the Tigers, but I haven't switched the flag out front yet. Thinking about it. Or not.
 
We have a busy couple of weeks coming up. Heck, they're all busy. But these are busier than normal. Whatever normal is anymore:) 

No comments: