I find it unreal and embarassing how few times we have been to Grant's Farm & the Zoo this summer. It has just been too dang hot most of the time to take the kids trompsing on concrete. Because of this, we had not yet been to see the new sea lion exhibit at the Zoo. So when it was only going to be a mere 93 today, I decided we would brave it. I heard the lines have been really long, but we got there early and didn't have to wait too long.
Nate was so helpful and excited to be there. He gets more handsome every day.
He loved the sea lions swimming over him! Very super impressed.
Lila was not super impressed and said "Yiya NOT yike it" no less than 487 times in the 5 minutes we were in there.
She liked the cave viewing better.
Be still my heart. She is so precious. I got this outfit at the end of the summer and it is 24 months. I just couldn't pass it up. So when she is not at school these days, she is wearing it. I love it so much and she probably will be too big for it next summer.
We stopped for a snack, and while I was waiting on them to bake my super pretzel, I looked over to find this. I'm tellin ya. They were so good today.
Looking for the gorillas. Which Lila was hoping we would not find. She's so funny - will hang from the highest bar at the playground by herself, but is scared of some of the animals that are behind glass. Funny girl.
Again, Nate was trying so hard to get a picture. And was being so sweet to his sometimes-not-so-sweet sister.
Y'all. I saved the best for last. I LOVE these pictures. This iguana was like a puppy with Nate - pawing at the glass and swimming frantically when Nate would put his hand out. So sweet.
It doesn't get any better than this!!
Great day. Absolutely 100% fabulous.
No comments:
Post a Comment